Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Did you see those pigs flying today?

Tonight, I ironed! Yes, I know, this is absolutely amazing. I never iron. When I lived in Canada, I used to have a friend who loved ironing (obviously he had something wrong with him). Every so often he would come to visit, and wonderful person that he was, he would do all of my 3-6 months of ironing that had piled up. Yes, that is how much I dislike ironing. I'd forego wearing things for 6 months, just so I didn't have to iron them.

I've since learnt that labels that indicate that ironing is needed mean that that item of clothing does not come home with me (that and the dry cleaning label). Hiroshi, however, has all cotton shirts. This of course means that we will be going to the store to buy new shirts that don't require ironing. Give me some good polyester blends. Otherwise I might be doing this every week! Ack!

No comments: