Saturday, March 19, 2005

treasures in my pocket

Tonight after work I was trying to get myself organized and I felt something in the bottom of my coat. There is a hole in my pocket and something had obviously fallen thru into the lining of my coat. This regulary happens with my lip balm, but there seemed to be more. Well, wow! I had no idea there was so much down there. I pulled out, I kid you not, about 40 squished up used Kleenexes. Ahah! That is where they were disappearing to! I just didn't know so many had disappeared! (These were not treasures in case you were wondering)

I also found a pin from my tour at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gov't Bldg, and my missing glove! Yes, I had a glove in the lining of my coat and never knew. Hurrah! My fav fur fringe gloves are not lost. Even though I won't need them until next year, I am happy I still have both of them. I was so sad the other week when I thought one was gone forever.

I also found a candy - but it was kinda carmelized and gross from being in there so long. Think it may be time to actually sew up that hole.

No comments: