Wednesday, March 09, 2005

AR7 - Episode 1

Ok, we're a bit behind in our AR watching - Hiroshi and I have been busy, and just got a chance to see it last night. I know - the next episode comes out tomorrow (I'm a day ahead of North America). So far, this season is looking much better. Thank heavens! I was really sad that the hillbillies got elminated. They would have been awesome fun on the show I think. For some reason, I got a better feel for the teams in this first episode. Usually I don't have much of an opinion at this point.
Lynn and Alex - stereotypical, a bit irritating so far
Ron and Kelly - umm, all American? Don't strike me as a strong team
Joyce and Uchenna - they seem pretty cool, but am reserving judgement
Ray and Deanna - hate. He is going to be this season's asshole
Mom and Son - did well, but don't like thier attitutdes. Quit whining about other teams and don't be all disappointed about 2nd in the first leg
Bianca and other (forget her name) - is it just me being a prude, or is there something more there than friendship? Other than the stupid debate about Llamas or baskets, they ran a good leg
Brothers - no opinion yet
Blonde girls - didn't even check the other sand piles. Should be eliminated for stupidity
Meredith and Gretchen - can't read him yet, she strikes me as fake and a bit weird. First senior team that I haven't really liked.

So here's hoping this season there are actual clues, and none of this bunching crap. AR, you must redeem yourself!

No comments: