Saturday, November 13, 2004

I love shopping

I went into Ecco shoes last night to pic up a catalogue for one of my students. I couldn't resist. I now have new shoes! They're cute, but I hope they stretch out soon - they're pinching my feet a bit. (They're leather so I know they'll expand a bit). I was also thinking of one other pair, but I am waiting until next week. Ecco shoes are great. So comfy. A bit boring on the style side, but with all the walking I do, as long as they are comfortable and look decent I'm happy.

I also got my package from Land's End. I found this very cute pink jacket. My blue jacket doesn't match my blue pants, and I think it looks stupid, so rather than trying to find a match in navy (and as all women know there are about 100 shades of navy out there) I just got a coordinate. I'm really pleased with the jacket. Nice and soft and has a good woven texture. And I think the colour looks good on me too. Nice and bright for winter. Not to mention, only US$69. I also found the most comfortable bra in the world. I was going to order two and said "No, it may not fit right, only get one". Well, now they aren't on sale any more. Geesh. It feels non-existent though. Love it. Hopefully it will go back on sale again soon.

So that was my shopping extravaganza. Of course this means I have to go and throw away an equal amount of clothing that I am not using (or more). I'm still trying to decrease the volume of my possessions!

No comments: