Wednesday, November 24, 2004

AR6 - Episode 2

I'm soooo glad the ditzy girls are gone. They just seemed so stupid and out of it. Can't believe the old couple took the wrong car. At least they brought it back. I wonder how much time they lost with that one. Still lots of bickering and fighting. The constant "honey", "dear" etc is starting to bug me now (I didn't notice it the first episode). And if that one couple took two clues, how come there were enough left for all the teams?

This season doesn't seem to be as good as previous seasons. Why am I watching a show that is mainly people screaming at each other? I think I enjoyed the other seasons more. They should have shown footage of how the teams chose who would go in each of the two boats. That would have been interesting and given a better insight into team dynamics, and future alliances and enemies.

No comments: