Monday, November 15, 2004

Bowling flat on my face

I went bowling with my colleagues yesterday afternoon. I haven't been bowling in years! It was great fun except for my first bowl (shot? not sure what to call it). The shoes I got were too small and as I was walking up to the bowl the ball, the velcro strap popped open and I stumbled and feel forward in an extremely ungraceful manner. I thought my pride was hurt more than anything until I tried to walk this morning. In addition to the massive pulled butt muscle pain, my knee is all bruised up. So now I walk funny LOL Oh well, it was a fun day and I enjoyed myself. I hope another one is organized in the future. (I bowled 86 the first game which I think is pretty darn good seeing as I've only bowled like twice in the last ten years. We won't talk about my score on the second game which totally sucked).

After bowling we all went out to karaoke and sang and drank. My poor body. It isn't used to this. I don't drink that often, and when I do, it is usually just one beer. I never used to get hangovers! What happened? Ah, it's another one of those depressing signs that I'm getting older ;)

No comments: