Friday, December 12, 2003

Went to see Kill Bill tonight. Note to self - in Japan, they won' t dub the Japanese into English. Grrr. They removed all the English subtitles for the Japanese parts... so I didn't understand a good 30% of what was said. Oh well. It was still good. Loved the squirting blood. Hiroshi said it was weird. But it started at 9 which means we got tickets for 30% off. And I also got a members card which gives us another 10% off or so. So that was pretty cool. Tomorrow we're thinking of going to go see Nemo. There's a show at 9:30 ... kinda like two shows over two days for slightly more than the price of one.
Also went out to Outback for dinner. Damn their baked potatos are good. Once again, I am wishing I had an oven - every time I go there I want to be able to make baked potatos at home. Microwaved ones just aren't the same.

No comments: