Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas! Ok, I know I haven't given you all the fantastic details about DisneySea, but fear not - that is my project for tomorrow (along with uploading pics to my photoblog and doing some cleaning). Today was pretty much a lazy do nothing x-mas. I never did put up the tree. In a way it was a bit depressing, but it doesn't feel like x-mas here... maybe in February. And I just couldn't bring myself to lug out the tree (ok, I know it is only 1 foot tall) only to put it back again. Yes, I'm lazy.

Carrying on with the lazy theme I decided not to cook today either.... like you can cook any semblance of an x-mas dinner when you don't have an oven anyway. So I hit the pre-made food counter at the supermarket this morning and bought some honey potatos, fried chicken (the roasted chicken was too expensive), and a whole bunch of cheese and crackers and stuff. We had the cheese along with strawberries and some champagne and orange juice. Lovely. After all that hard work, we had a little nap. Then it was dinner time which was unexciting. The thing about cheese is when you aren't used to it it creates horrible nasty smelling gas. Hiroshi and I are trying to out-do each other - peee-yeeeeww

Oh, and went back to the $6 a piece cake store and got the strawberry torte. Looked really yummy but was a sad disappointment compared to the orange one. So that was my x-mas. Miss you all (family and friends!) and hope that you guys had a fantastic holiday. Was wishing I was in Canada to celebrate with you!

No comments: