Sunday, December 21, 2003

Today I did nothing. I slept, I woke up and chatted on the net, I slept some more, I went out to dinner with Hiroshi, we went to Starbucks and I slept some more. That was weird - I was zonked! It has been a really long time since I have been so tired that I was unable to open my eyes - I wanted to be awake, but my eyes refused to open. Darn those comfy Starbucks couches!
Hiroshi went and bought us some yummy cake. We walked past a cake store and saw these masterpieces of food ... for $6 a piece! But oh how heavenly they were!! We had this chocolate orange thing. It was chocolate crust with a layer of chocolate then topped with pieces of tangerine or other sweet orange (small pieces), then had some whipped orange flavoured cream on top of that with some fresh strawberries and big wedge of chocolate peanut butter wafer kinda thing. Heaven. Luckily $6 a piece cake is not really in our budget or that place would end up being a weekly stop!

No comments: