Friday, December 26, 2003

Ok, I know I'm supposed to tell you about DisneySea... but I just woke up. So maybe later. What I didn't tell you before was that I finished the India book. Lots of things to see in India... might have to spend 2 months there. :) Most of the things I'm interested in are located in the norhtern part so that isn't too bad in terms of travelling. There is a rumour that there is a ferry service that has started to Sri Lanka which would be cool - cuz then we could go there too... and there are convenient flights to Maldives from there! :)
Hiroshi is a bit unsure about India. I'm a bit worried about all the touts. But I think it will be awesome. Not to sure about a boat trip down the Ganges though... I really don't want to see half-cremated bodies. That's just gross. But then, that's India. I definitely want to see a cow that has been painted purple though. That's fun! And a Bollywood movie. Doesn't matter if it is in Hindi or English - apparently the plot isn't much to worry about anyway.

No comments: