Sunday, July 03, 2005

packing all my stuff

I went to Walmart today to pick up some protein bars and ended up buying a new suitcase while I was there. I figure there is no way I'm going to fit everything into the one I have. Just the stuff I brought back from my mom's was totally squashed in there and I still have stuff at dad's to put in!

The entire world was at Walmart today. It was an absolute zoo! I had wanted to go to the bookstore as well, but by the time I got all my stuff and browsed thru the aisles, it was time to pick dad up.

So everything now fits into my two suitcases. The only problem being that I also have a carry on, all three of which are heavy. It is going to be fun trying to move these around by myself! Maybe this is an indication that I shopped too much!

No comments: