Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Love my new camera

My new camera kicks ass. This thing is awesome. I took a picture of some guy way across a rotary (you know circular area that you turn around in) and in the picture you can see signs inside the store behind him! I'm so excited. I also took some great macro pictures - close ups of leaves, flowers and pine needles! And I can zoom in on the zoom another 4X (digitally) before the pics start to get pixilated.

Anyway, I am having tons of fun! I'm very, very happy with my new baby. I even went and forked over the cash for a proper case for it. Figure I should take care of it, since this is the best camera I've ever owned!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Patricia,
Erik was using a micro-sized Sony ( http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dscu30.asp ) He also had film camera.
My camera is SLR-like. It is a bit slower than point and shoot - it takes a second to focus (have to half depress the shutter key) but the automatic function works great! As does the macro function. It also has tons of presets for those night, fireworks, scenery and portrait photos. And for those ppl who are camera geniuses, you can change the settings manually as well. Right now I'm still in automatic mode LOL