Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas Party Gluttony

Tonight was my office Christmas party. We went to a little Italian place down the street and it was awesome. The food was incredible! Usually we go to izakaya (bar) like places and the food is only so-so. There is also the problem of people not getting enough food. Well, there was sooo much food this time! Everyone was stuffed.

So getting back to the awesome food... I'm going to have to go to this place for lunch because it is delic! Our food was buffet style and there was: caesar salad, tomato and mozzarella (tons - love this!), smoked fish, raw fish salad, pizza, cream gnocchi, seafood pasta, squid ink pasta, tomato pasta, lasagna-like pasta, 3 different kinds of risotto, chicken, fish, goose... etc. The goose was divine. The chicken scrumptious. The gnocchi was perfectly balanced. Ah, I was in food heaven.

Unfortunately, I wasn't a door prize winner. I was keening after the iPod. Oh well. Hmm... guess my luck has run out - I think I have won something at every other party I have been to.

No comments: