Sunday, June 20, 2004

Wow, I cooked!

I went to the gym today and hung out in the pool for a while (good for me!). It felt good to be active - there always seems to be something else I have to do other than going to the gym, so I'm glad I made a point of going today. And I made a nice healthy dinner too. Last time I went to the international grocery store I bought some salmon burgers, so I made those with asparagus and sliced tomatos. Nice and colourful! Then we had coconut pudding for dessert. Ok, that wasn't so healthy, but wow did it ever taste good! It is an iron chef creation that they are marketing. Delicious!

I also did the grocery shopping so I have healthy food to eat this week - got some melon for breakfast tomorrow morning and also got some baby leaf salad to eat with lunch or dinner. Being domestic is so unusual for me LOL I've been so busy I haven't had time to do anything related to the house in months, which means Hiroshi has had to do it all. I even got around to doing two loads of laundry this afternoon! Wow, I actually did something productive on the weekend!

No comments: