Monday, January 05, 2004

Today I didn't have any classes, so I got to extend my holiday by one more day. I definitely do NOT want to go back to work tomorrow *cry* I like this time off lazing around at home doing nothing stuff. You know, sleep until mid-afternoon and then piddle around.
Despite being a holiday today was first day back on the diet. I did pretty good today. I ate fairly well - I even cooked! And I went to the gym and had a good workout in the pool. I experimented with treading water and kicking exercises. Man they're tiring. And then did some laps and aqua-jogging. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. But, that's good :D
Have to go and plan what to eat tomorrow. Maybe oatmeal with strawberries for breakfast and a mushroom omelette. Lunch time I'll have a melon and cottage cheese and mid-afternoon a salmon wrap. Not sure what to have in the evening yet - but it will be healthy!

No comments: