Saturday, January 24, 2004

Didn't end up going in to work. By the time I piddled around and got dressed, it was after 5. So Hiroshi and I went out to dinner for date night tonight instead. I figured it would be better if I went into work tomorrow morning - Hirohsi doesn't go to bed until the wee hours, so he sleeps most of the day. I can go in and get stuff done while he's sleeping. If I had gone today, I'd probably have had to go back tomorrow.

Anyway, we went to Sizzler out in Odaiba (because I'm still mad at Outback). Odaiba is an island that is reclaimed land (read: made of garbage). Sizzler is in one of the big malls out there. I was suprised at how busy it was.... and even more surpirsed when Sizzler didn't have a lineup! And then again at the view! One of the nicer views in Tokyo is of the Rainbow bridge at night, and there is a beautiful view from the restaurant. There is a terrace too so we want to go back in the summer and eat outside with the view. It will be nice!

I ate too much at the restaurant. All that salad stuff. Delicious. Now I feel aweful though. Bloated stomach. Need to go and have an after-dinner rest. Geesh - I feel like its Thanksgiving or Christmas.

No comments: