Saturday, January 03, 2004

So sister Jen and Mike have finally decided on a wedding date... November 14, 2005. They'll be getting married in Costa Rica... so Hiroshi and I will swing over there during our RTW. Yippee one more country to visit LOL.

Also doing some research and Tunisia looks really great! Might take the ferry over from Spain and spend two weeks there. Oh the trip is extending and extending. I think there will have to be some tough decisions in terms of eliminating places :( Right now the trip is about a year long and I think the budget is only going to hold out for 6 to 8 months. It is the side trips to Maldives and Tanzania.... *sigh* I might have to give up Maldives *cry* Tanzania is going to be about 20% of our budget for one week, but seriously we'll never do it again. Maldives just has nice little islands and great beaches. And villa huts that sit over the ocean which we can't afford. So really I guess we could go to any beach... but Maldives looks so nice :(

Hope Hiroshi gets a kick ass job where he makes lots of money so we can stash tons of money away this year. Or maybe someone will win the lottery and share with me? I certainly didn't win anything on the Jumbo lottery tickets I bought *grumble* I was SURE I was going ot win something decent. Jumbo lottery is held like 4 times a year and has really big prizes. All I got was 300 yen on 1 out of 5 tickets. *sigh* The darn things cost 300 yen a piece. Geesh.

No comments: