Sunday, January 18, 2004

I love lazing around in my pyjamas all day! Today I woke up at 10 and turned the washing machine on and promptly went back to bed. Around 2, Hiroshi got up but I wanted to snuggle under the covers a bit more. I vacilated between snoozing and staring at my world map (courtesy of Cal - thanks Cal!). Around 4 Hiroshi asked if I was going to get up, to which I responded, "No, I'm going to stay in bed all day!". He went out to browse the bookstore. I eventually got up around 6:30, but have not changed out of my jammies. Today is lazy day for me. I checked my e-mail, did a bit of stuff for work, and we ordered pizza for dinner cuz Hiroshi wanted it and I wasn't cooking or going outside today - that would require putting clothes on ;) I'm going to go and read more of Iron Rooster now. I love lazy days!

No comments: