Monday, November 28, 2005

beautiful leaves

All the cherry trees along the river near my apartment have changed colour over the past few days. They are a beautiful, rich orange colour. Apparently because it is getting so cold at night this year (despite being unseasonably warm during the day) the leaves have more vibrant colours. It feels like fall! Of course it is almost December and one would think it should feel more like winter, but I'll take fall! I like fall! Especially when I see minus temperatures back in Canada and ... the evil word... snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, yesterday it was 17c in Montreal! This while a big United Nations conference on climate change is going on here.

I'm sure there is some irony in there somewhere ;-)

Anonymous said...

SNOW! It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas! Sing along...you know the tune!