Saturday, April 16, 2005

Out for the evening

I had to work this morning, but while I was in the office, I was invited to my co-worker's birthday party. Hiroshi and I had planned to go out for dinner tonight so he had joined me in going to the office, staying at the coffee shop next door while I worked. So, he tagged along to the party. I was surprised because he doesn't reallly like being around all English speakers, nor does he like sudden changes in plans. But we had a good time. He didn't have a problem with the English, and many of the people there spoke excellent Japanese (including my Japanese teacher who is my co-worker's girlfriend).

I haven't been out socializing for a while, other than a dinner here and there with individual friends, so that was fun. And, Hiroshi and I will just go out for dinner tomorrow night instead!

No comments: