Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Clothes, wonderful clothes

I grabbed some stuff online from Land's End last week, and it arrived today. I ordered a blouse that turned out even better than I expected. It has french cuffs and a very nice herringbone design. I like it. Also got underthings as well as a few casual shirts. Time to get rid of those 10 year t-shirts that are all faded and crappy! New clothes are awesome. :)

Of course I had to go all over the place to get them. I had forgotten to get Hiroshi's dry cleaning tonight on they way home, so I went to get that (near Osaki station). Then went to the other station near my house (Gotanda station) to get my Narita Express ticket (one week until Thailand!) and over to the 24-hr post office because I wasn't home when they tried to deliver my package. Of course I arrived just after 9, and my package hadn't come back yet. I had to wait until after 10. So I grabbed a newspaper and sat in a cafe for an hour before going back. I haven't read the newspaper in ages, and now I remember why. Is there anything good happening in the world? Geesh. So with drycleaning and package in hand I walked the 2 km or whatever back home (the 24-hr post office is far from convenient). Phew!

But, everything fits, and looks good, so I'm happy.

No comments: