Sunday, April 24, 2005

Can't sleep

It is actually 2am but I have set the date to be Sunday's entry. I had planned on going to bed early. However, I have been tossing and turning since 10:30 or so. At this point I am just frustrated, so I'm surfing the net in hopes I will get tired soon. After two hours of staring at the clock I was ready to scream.

I realized tonight that I only have one more week to wear glasses - and now I'm all excited. I'm also thinking about all of the fun things I want to do in Bangkok and how I will arrange my sight-seeing around appointments with the eye doctor. In other words I'm excited about going on vacation to. So being excited about two things, means no sleep. And tomorrow is very early and very long - it is my heaviest day of the week. So, I'm off to bed again, and hopefully I can get some sleep before my alarm goes off at 6am.

No comments: