Thursday, April 21, 2005

Cleaning up a storm

Tonight I spent 3 hours cleaning the kitchen. Seeing as my kitchen consists of about two meters worth of cupboards, sink, and stove, you know I was being picky! I cleaned the burners and underneath the stove, wiped down the cupboards and the wall, washed all of the things sitting on the ledge including the kettle and my oil atomizer, cleaned the sink and generally tidied. So it will be gleaming for about a day and a half. Next step - bedroom. Need to clear out some clothes and do general spring cleaning in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is that time of year again...spring cleaning. Now you just have to keep going and get all the rooms done! LOL Since we just moved in a few months ago, I think I can get away with not doing much this year! Enjoy your upcoming vacation....Jan is headed to southern china for 4 days to see the limestone mountains which Erik visited! You are off to Thailand......WAAAAAAH !!! I am jealous! LOL Have a great trip