Monday, February 14, 2005

Amazing Race 8 - WOW!!!

Just perused the application for Amazing Race 8, and guess what! Teams will consist of 4, yes 4! members! How's that for a twist??!! That will be hilarious I think. How on earth are they going to squish four people into a taxi with their camerapeople? The cab situation will be interesting for sure. As will airline tickets.

So, do you think there will be more or less arguing? My guess is less because when two people go at it, the others can kind of calm them down. Unless of course it is two against two. Should be exciting anyway!

OK - off to read about the contestants for AR7... I heard that there is only one model couple this time round. Thank God.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I was too traumatized to write about it LOL Actually, I didn't get a chance to see the episode until almost a week after the fact, so figured it was old news.

I like the KKKendra naming. That about covers it. Wish Chris and Jon had won, but they didn't work hard enough for it.

At least it looks like the next season has real people in it. Thank heavens. I was about ready to boycott the show it was so bad this season.