Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Ok, I've got the "photos from the plane" up on the photoblog. I'm just teasing you all. ;) Actually, I have to go thru and group things into themes so there is some kind of order. I also have to weed thru the 50 beach pictures and the 100 pictures from Pi Pi Island and just get the best ones. Next installment, the room at the hotel, is scheduled to be up tomorrow.

Today I'm suffering thru some stomach thing that I picked up in Thailand. Between running to the washroom and extremely painful stomach cramps, I'm not in good shape. I spent most of the night in bed - which is why I am up at 3 am. If it doesn't clear up tomorrow I think I have to head off to the doctor. =( My tummy is not happy.

On a good note my sunburn is finally starting to go into peeling mode. I'm flaking everywhere *lol* At least it isn't painful to put socks on now. And I am looking suave and tanned as opposed to red and lobster-ish. I'm also staying in mellow mode by recalling the beach - the ocean breeze, the sound of the waves, the bright blue sky. Mmmm... how soon can I go back?!

No comments: