Sunday, September 28, 2003

Ok, I'm supposed to be eating six small meals a day, but I don't think that is going to happen.... I know I'm going to sleep in late. So here's eating plan based on what I know is reality. No sense planning two morning meals I won't eat cuz I'll be snoozing.
Planned Meals 9/29
10:45 apple and cottage cheese
1:30 tandoori chicken with pear on salad with a bit of yogurt and basil dressing
4:00 protein pancakes
6:30 protein pancakes
9:00 TO THE GYM! (yes, I'm yelling at myself)
10:30 not sure - probably salmon, brown rice and a veggie. Or maybe a potato :) Might be protein pancakes or a shake if I can't bring myself to cook.

If I do happen to get up early, all of my meals will shift and I'll add in a shake in the evening for meal 5. My self-promise for tomorrow is: I will follow my eating plan and not cheat!

No comments: