Friday, December 02, 2005

TV roundup

So it is coming to the end of the season with all my shows. Biggest Loser was great. Very inspiration and the competitors look like totally different people! Awesome! Motivates me to get my butt in gear and get to the gym more often.

Amazing Race- the Weavers epitomize everything that disturbs me about organized religion. I believe faith can be a wonderful thing, but there are too many people like the Weavers out there who are hypocritical (and I am not going to say any more) and not enough people who lead by example (my late grandfather being a perfect role-model of the later). Anyway, I don't think I have ever felt this much animosity towards people on television before, and I hope they get eliminated soon. Not that that would improve this season. I seem to remember being disappointed last season and saying I would give the show one more chance. Guess that means I should stop watching. Of course, this season is just so bad, it has to be an anomoly. So, I guess next season will be the test. Please bring back real clues ("go here" is not a clue) and real tasks.

Survivor - not that impressed still. I'll finish the season out, but I'm not sure why all my relatives rave about this show... someone please enlighten me! (ie relatives please post a comment ;) ) The show is entertaining, but it just doesn't grab me and make me wanna cheer if you know what I mean.

Lost - still awesome. Best show on tv. Love it, love it, love it. I don't catch any of the little clues that other people see, but it is still really enjoyable. I like the background into each character. Looks like there won't be any episodes for the rest of December though! Are there xmas specials on every Wednesday or something? Strange that it would go so long without a new episode.

No comments: