Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas cards!

I have started to get xmas cards. The first one I got was from my sister Sherri (did you do those up at the end of November? You are fast!) more than a week ago.

On Friday I got one from my cousin Lisa... it made noises when I moved it. Now, this creates great worry for anyone on this side of the family because a certain person thinks throwing confetti into cards is great fun... of course, no one else has the same opinion. This is not great fun because you are still finding bits of the damn confetti several months later. How many people do you know that have to open their cards like their is a bomb inside? Thankfully, it was just part of the card that made that confetti-like noise.

The other interesting card I got was from my tailor. I just have to say that to be snobby. Yes, my tailor sent me a card... this would be the guy I went to in Thailand to get some suit jackets made. I thought it was pretty funny. I've never received a card from a service person before. Of course, now I'm a definite repeat customer... I mean you have to go back to the guy who sends you holiday greetings right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't do that to you!!!! No confetti in my cards!!! hee hee hee!!!

Liz, I received your card yesterday!! Thanks it is cute! I like keeping the "international" cards I received. I have the last postcard you sent me and all the ones I received from Eric and TGT!

Take care, Merry Christmas, Happy Ho-Ho!!! Lisa :)