Friday, October 22, 2004

Something for quiz lovers

Know what your Meyers-Briggs type is? If not, you can take the online test. I'm an ISFJ - what are you? Post me a comment with your type.

Oh, and for those of you following the Billboard Top 100 extravaganza, I've finished with 1972 and have moved onto 1973 - which was an excellent year, if I do say so. The top 5 songs of 1972 were:
1. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
2. Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
3. American Pie - Don McLean
4. Can't Live if Living is Without You - Harry Nilsson
5. The Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Patricia,
I just got a gmail account too :) 1000 MG space is excellent! I'm trying to get my download / upload ratio up for the site with the songs so I can get an invite. (You only get them if you are upload a bit more than you download). If my internet connection will hurry up I might have one later today for you, otherwise I'll be able to invite you next Friday.