Monday, October 18, 2004

Sick in Bed :(

So much for surfing in bed - I'm sick in bed. Lots of sick people walking around spreading germs *scowl* Not doing much surfing because I'm sleeping and feeling sorry for myself. I'm allowed. I think tomorrow I'm off to the clinic for a dose of antibiotics. Oh well.

I'm almost finished downloading the top 100 songs for the years 1960 thru 1999. Forty years of top 100 songs (yes that is 4000 songs). I figure this way I'll never have to download music again LOL. I noticed that at 1999 (when I came to Japan) I stopped recognizing the songs, so I didn't bother downloading anything after that. Man, I'm so out of touch. Maybe I'll get J-Pop music... although most of it is pretty bad.

Anyway, tonight's listening pleasure is the rest of 1971, and for your trivia fun, the top 5 songs of 1971 were:
1. Joy to the World - Three Dog Night (good karaoke song by the way)
2. Maggie May - Rod Steward
3. It's Too Late - Carole King
4. One Bad Apple - Osmonds
5. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Bee Gees

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Patricia - I am getting them off http://www.abctorrents.org but I think it has gone to an invite only system right now. I'm not sure if I can invite you or not (it says I have zero invites available :/ ) The comments don't show your e-mail address - send me your address at datigz at ams dot odn dot ne dot jp (die spammers die). I'll invite you if I am able to.