Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Ok, I finally got blogger back up and working. What a royal pain in the butt - I haven't been able to post since Thursday, and now my fingers are sore from typing :) Lots of reading material for you all.

On the weekend Hiroshi and I just relaxed... well the weekend being Sunday for us. We both worked on Saturday. We went for a nice flipflop walk together. I miss my flipflops from vacation. Wearing them makes me relaxed. We took a leisurely stroll down to Gyu-kaku which is the yaki-niku restaurant (korean barbeque). We had a very yummy dinner which included scallops (very yum) and satsuma imo (sweet potato). The potato was scrumtious - we ordered more. Then we continued on to the game center so Hiroshi could play Gundam for a while and then went to the video store.

We rented Bowling for Columbine which was just released on video here. All I can say is WOW! What an exceptional movie - well, documentary. Hiroshi was also amazed (and yes mom, he's more amenable to coming to Windsor permanently now that he's seen how safe Canada is, and no we never want to live in the States). If you haven't seen this already, get yourself to the video store.

No comments: