Sunday, September 21, 2003

Had a great time last week doing my intensive training course. It was draining but fun. Great group of students. Now it is back into the swing of things. Tomorrow I'll be cooking up a storm - starting my diet again on Monday. Will hit the gym tomorrow on my way to the grocery store. Time to get serious again about losing weight.

Had a big earthquake today - 5.5. It was scary cuz it was an up and down one. The side to side ones are ok. It's the up and down ones that cause massive damage. There was supposed to be a huge 7+ one in Kawasaki last week (where I was) but it never happened. (They had measured things in the atmosphere to predict it - I don't quite understand) When this one started I was worried it would be a huge one. But it just rattled the dishes and shook the shelves. All was fine. I was getting ready to dash under the kitchen table though.

No comments: