Friday, September 26, 2003

I'm so proud of myself - for the first time in a very, very long time, I have actually followed my diet and had a perfect eating day. Planned vs. actual below:
9/25 Meals
7:00 Japanese pear and cottage cheese - check
10:00 protein pancakes - check (but only 80% of them)
1:00 protein pancakes - check
3:30 tandoori chicken, shredded cabbage salad, and some carb (yogurt?) - tandoori chicken, 1 whole tomato, 2 extra thin slices whole wheat bread
6:00 protein shake - check
9:00 WORKOUT - missed
10:30 salad and fake blueberry frozen yogurt - 9:30 salad with Japanese pear and tandoori chicken with a couple tbsp of lf yogurt and a sprinkle of basil (this was really good!!)
12:00 fake blueberry frozen yogurt

I needed to add in the yogurt thing to get my calories up enough for the day. Total cals for the day - just under 1700, which is pretty strict calories for me. (My PFA score was A- or 91.6%). I was over on sodium, under on potassium and over on sugar. What else is new. Sodium I'm down to 120% of daily intake (from over 700%!), and sugar is improving - I like fruit too much! I forget about the fruit in the protein pancakes. As for potassium, donno what to eat so I can get more. Have to research that one. Bananas - but they will boost my sugars even higher.

Anyway, the plan for tomorrow...

9/26 Meal Plan
7:30 apple and cottage cheese
10:30 protein pancakes
1:30 protein pancakes
4:00 protein shake
6:30 tandoori chicken, cabbage salad, potato
9:00 workout
10:30 ?? not sure!

My brain is broken at the moment so I can't decide on a sixth meal. Argh. Perhaps salmon and brown rice. Depends on how motivated I am to cook. Might be chicken again too. I'll think about it tomorrow.
Now I'm off to bed. Why is it I can never get to bed before 1 am???

No comments: