Monday, September 13, 2004

We need more power!

I forget what movie that line is from. Today I got 'more power' for my Mac though with a RAM upgrade thanks to a colleague at work. Now I've got 512 MG. I'm not sure if there is any real difference except my movies seem to be starting more smoothly. Now I can run ten million applications at once though and not have to worry :)
My colleague also suggested upgrading the hard drive rather than getting an iPod. Well, he said upgrade and then get one of the iPod mini's. I like this advice because the iPod mini is just really cute. Apparently you can buy a case for your old Mac hard drive and a firewire cable and then use it as a removable drive. Now that is cool. It would be nice to carry some movies around on my hard drive rather than delete them as soon as I watch them. Hmmm... things to spend my pay check on.

No comments: