Wednesday, September 08, 2004

AR5 - Episode 10

Hurray! The twits are gone. Finally. Chip and Kim - big mistake on the yield, but they twins were still way behind (note the difference in how dark it was when they finally arrived) and perhaps you will need to use it later. Moms made a decent showing - and hey, they didn't get messed up at the airport! Collin was actually humane in this episode. Did he really apologize or was I in a caffeine induced hallucination?

As for the tasks - New Zealand is now so on the list of places to go. Going down the rapids? Awesome. I'm there. Rolling down a hill in a giant hamster ball - wheee fun! Hopefully they'll show a bit more of New Zealand's nature. Apparently it is beautiful, so I wanna see great footage!

So here's the mental calculation part, which I totally can't do in my current sleep deprived fate. I assume there are 13 episodes in a season, which only leaves three episodes to go. One of those is non-elimination. One of those brings the total teams down to three. And the last one is the big finale. So... next week is non-elimination? Or the week after I guess. My bets are on it being next week (episode 11). If it isn't that means everyone knows the following week (episode 12) has to be a non-elim round, which isn't any fun. Or is it? Three teams racing to the end for the last two episodes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz...glad to hear you are okay...I have been wondering about if you felt it or not. Sorry to spoilt the outcome of AR...I forgot you are 24 hr. behind not 24 hrs. ahead! Yes, I agree Colin was a little more human this episode. I can not recall AR4 but I think 2 teams race at the end. Next week should be elimination as the final show is more presentation than race. I guess we will find out soon. New Zealand looks great! Hope to see more. Love Mom