Sunday, November 30, 2003

I've always said that Japanese children are very well behaved... and that I very rarely see whining, snivelling, screaming offspring. Well, now I know where they have been hiding... CostCo. Argh! Went out there today to pick up some things and it was a total madhouse. About halfway thru shopping I realized that I wasn't feeling well again, and that maybe I should have stayed in bed for another day. Oh well. Finally got home and feel much better now that there is peace and quiet.
Cooking up some chicken and writing my x-mas cards. Tomorrow I send home the money that will pay off my visa and I am debt free!!!!!!! Whehoo!!! For the first time in my life I will be debt free. I've had a balance on credit cards, loans and/or mortgage for the past 14 years. This is a fantastic feeling!

No comments: