Sunday, November 23, 2003

I'm very excited - there is a new grocery store that opened near my house (Food Express). It is clean and has nice displays and all the prices are put up on digital remote electronic tags. Very cool. I was surprised to find that it isn't that much more expensive than the other store in that area.
I hit the other store tonight because of it's "Renewal Open". That's Jap-lish for "Renovations Completed". It looks much better than before. More spacious, brighter and cleaner. Of course they have totally rearranged the layout and I have no idea where anything is anymore. That's rather irritating. But the bigger 100 yen store makes up for it :) :) :) Gotta love 100 yen stores.
Looks like the first imported strawberries are in too... which means I can add some to my oatmeal. Cinnamon was getting a tad boring. I love sliced strawberries in my oatmeal. Yummy yum yum!

No comments: