Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A Fabulous Fall Day

I had some time this morning between classes so I hung out at Segafredo with a latte. They had some tables and chairs outside, so I got to sit in the sun, and it was so nice. I love that feeling of sunshine soaking into your skin. Not to mention, Segafredo makes awesome coffee. I think they are the best chain in Tokyo.

Oh, and to continue on with the shopping trend, I bought a humidifier last night. It works great. I woke up this morning without a dry nose and throat. It also has minus ion technology. That's the latest rage in Japan. Apparently it makes you feel better and gets rid of bad energy and blah, blah, blah. MInus ions are basically what happens when you are at the base of a waterfall. They are supposed to make you feel good. Personally I think it might just be a bunch of bunk, but if it is true, I now have minus ions pumping into my home LOL In case you were wondering, I actually bought this model because it had a time, not because of the ions

No comments: