Sunday, April 16, 2006

Being productive

Wow, today I am being super productive. I did a huge bathroom cleaning job, including scrubbing mold and soap scum away. Ick. Then I attacked the appliances - cleaned the crumbs out of the toaster, the splatters out of the microwave and the spills and finger prints on the fridge. Then I wiped down all the counters and cleaned the sink as well. This is more cleaning than I have done all year (Hiroshi is usually happy to do it, so I let him go crazy - why clean if someone else is willing to do it for you!).

I've also got some chicken and meat defrosting so I can cook up some meals ahead of time for next week. I eat properly when it is just a matter of grabbing something out of the fridge. Hiroshi will probably die of shock too, because not only have I cleaned, but I also pulled some salmon out of the freezer to cook for dinner. I haven't cooked dinner in eons either. Can you tell that I am not the world's best homemaker? Good thing I work LOL

I guess this will qualify as my spring cleaning. I just need to dust in the bedroom and air out the futon... but it is raining today, so that will have to wait until later in the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth.....you are back!!! I am so happy to be able to read you blog again.....I really missed it and what is going on! You might not think because you get few comments that people read this but I do.....got real tired of looking at least once a day for a new entry and not finding one...more so now that Erik is done his latest trip! Please give us at least a weekly update so we all stay in touch with all the little things HAPPY EASTER! .......Love Mom