Monday, October 20, 2003

Love my digital camera (thanks dad!) and I'm having a total blast taking pictures for my photoblog... but... I realize the limitations of it now that I'm using it so much. 2MGpixels just isn't enough for detail pics. And not having macros bites the big one. I can't take any close ups, which sucks. Today there were some beautiful flowers on display near my client's office and out of 40 some odd pics, 9 came out. That's it! The rest were too blurry to be any good. The composition of the pics was fabulous - but when you can only see outlines that are so blurry you think you need new glasses, well, it just doesn't work. Which is sad, cuz the colour play was beautiful.

This of course means that I want to buy a better camera. I think what I want is pretty much out of my price range though. *sigh* My Casio Elixim is perfect in terms of portability - I carry it everywhere so I can always snap some pics of interesting things... but... it needs an upgrade. I have no problems with distance pics. It is great with those. It's just those darn close ups. Oh well, I know what to look for next time I guess.

Of course that MP3 player in it rocks! Love listening to my tunes. Gotta hurry up and download everything I want before all the sites go 'pay per download'.

No comments: