Wednesday, June 22, 2005

more shopping

Mom and I went to the Bay today because they were supposed to have their Nygard clothing on sale for 50% off. When we got there it was only a few items in regular sized clothing though. Oh well. I wish they had plus stuff on sale too because I really like that line.

Instead we hung out at the Dior counter and spent oodles of money! I got some eye cream that prevents wrinkles. I figure since I am practically the only woman my age I know without the beginnings of crow feet showing, I should start taking better care of my skin. While I was there I ended up buying this moisturizer that makes my skin really radiant. It is awesome. I also got some more makeup and bought a lipstick for mom. She tried one on outside her normal colour group and was really unsure about it, so I got it for her cuz it looked nice.

Then we wandered over to Addition Elle and tried on lots of clothes there. I got a really nice jacket that has a different cut to it. I also picked up a summer blouse to match. And then that was the end of the shopping because I had spent too much money!

Oh, we had also dropped our rings off to be cleaned and shined at the mall with some guy mom knows. Holy cow! My rings look amazing! They are so shiny and sparkley! They look brand new. Actually, they look like totally different rings. Really happy I got that done!

No comments: