Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I can't find episode 5!!

Ack!!! No one has uploaded the latest episode of AR5 (episode 5) to the net yet!! Come on, it has been 12 hours since it aired. What's going on! I want my AR fix! I can't even read Erik's blog for fear of spoilers in the comments.
I did find a program called Nip and Tuck which I think is the program that follows people going thru a cosmetic surgery makeover. Is this for real? I downloaded an episode to watch. Do they give you liposuction for free? Cuz I'll volunteer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz...
I'm very sorry to hear about Hiroshi's father. Please pass on my condolences.
Nip Tuck is a drama about two guys who have a cosmetic surgery practice and their families & friends. A little scarry but certainly cool...
Talk to you soon
Jo