Saturday, April 17, 2004

Packages!
It was another gloriously sunny day today and I was working :( But my package from Land's End arrived - yippee! So I have a bunch of new shirts which all fit well and a new suit jacket which fits perfectly ... which surprised me because it is one of those long ones and I thought I wouldn't be able to do it up over the hips. I have this problem with any suit jacket - if it fits the hips I'm swimming in it in the top. So I just fit the top and leave it open. Anyway, this one fits great! And only cost my $60 US. And even more good news for the day was they didn't charge me duty this time! Whehoo!!! This package was more expensive than the other one, so I thought I'd get dinged for sure.

Unfortunately the two shirts I ordered for Hiroshi are too big across the chest for him. He's definitely a small, but I ordered medium cuz he has a big neck and long arms (can we say Neanderthal? JK hehe). So the neck and arms are good but the chest is bad. So if you know anyone who is a medium and wants a couple shirts...

Other than that, I went out with some of my colleagues tonight. Cal and Bob got into a heated debate about politics, which was kinda boring (sorry Cal - but you know I didn't like American politcs anyway). Otherwise it was nice to hang out and be social. And I haven't seen Cal in ages, and he was really nice and hung around waiting until I finished teaching yesterday. (Thanks Cal!) So for the first time in like a month, I did something other than work at night LOL

No comments: