Thursday, April 15, 2004

Hello, Easter Bunny!
The Easter Bunny delivers now via Japan Post! But I think he was confused because he gave all the chocolate to Hiroshi and I got a squeaking pink chick. Something about calories in chocolate which every woman knows is simply not true. So I gave Hiroshi the sqeaking pink chick and took the chocolate for myself... hehe just kidding mom! Hiroshi was nice enough to share. I got one chocolate egg before he inhaled the other ones. One second they were there and the next they were gone!

Anyway Hiroshi wants to know why we haven't celebrated Easter - he likes chocolate presents. We did coloured eggs the first year we were together though. Guess that doesn't compare to chocolate... and he just thought the Cadbury eggs dad brought when he visited last year were some cool Canadian chocolate. *rolls eyes* (I think it is just a bad memory)

So here's the plan dear family, when we are in Canada for Easter, we tell Hiroshi that it is a Canadian custom to work for your chocolate, and that he has to do all the dishes! How's that for an idea!

No comments: