Thursday, January 27, 2005

Playing Tour Guide

I had to work this morning so I gave Hiroshi tour guide duty. As it turned out my middle of the day classes all cancelled, so I got to join the tour. We went to Tokyo Metropolitan goverment building today. Unfortunately, it was smoggy and we couldn't see Mt. Fuji though. That kinda sucked. It has been so clear lately, that I was pretty sure we'd see it. Maybe another day.
After that, we hit Harajuku. We wanted to go to Oriental Bazaar, which is a great place to buy souvenirs, but it was closed! Why on earth does it close on Thursday? We did get to walk around Meiji Jingu though and up and down the fashion streets. There were plans to go to Shibuya to the people watch from Starbucks at Shibuya crossing, but mom and Joan were pooped. So they had to go home and have a nap LOL

No comments: