Tuesday, January 06, 2004

So I made the purple potato things on Monday and brought them in to my class of elderly women today. I was worried because they are too wet.. but they all said it was fine and said they were great. That was a relief. You know worrying about them tasting horrilbe, what if there is a hair in one of them, what if they think they're weird. Ok, I easily admit I tend to obsess about things. They always make yummy goodies though that taste awesome so there is this huge pressure to make something that tastes good. And they all keep travelling places and bringing back omiyage which is horrilbe for the diet! Omiyage are food souvenirs. Things like cookies, crackers, mini-sponge cakes etc etc. They always force the leftovers on me too... which makes Hiroshi happy cuz I just bring them home for him to eat.
Anyway, I'm sleepy tonight so it is off to bed for me. Want to get a good night sleep so I'm bright eyed tomorrow.

No comments: